Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Is that next door to your doghouse? :) If so, nice doghouse!

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lmao, you guys are alright,,hehhe.. I got smart on this one I bought a huskey paint sprayer, mixed the BEARs Natural sealer in ther ewith some mineral spirits and got to work,,took 6 coats to get it close to matching 6 to 7 yr old stain from the Shed. I appreciate all the comments, just figured id share what was keeping me from in here lately.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
lmao, you guys are alright,,hehhe.. I got smart on this one I bought a huskey paint sprayer, mixed the BEARs Natural sealer in ther ewith some mineral spirits and got to work,,took 6 coats to get it close to matching 6 to 7 yr old stain from the Shed. I appreciate all the comments, just figured id share what was keeping me from in here lately.
I thought your bathroom was keeping you from here......They did invent something called indoor plumbing, its awsome. Your shed is about same as mine, except i was using it as a rest for my archery backstop and was blowing through 2 bales of hay so have a nice grouping of holes like a shotgun blast through my one wall.

· Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I thought your bathroom was keeping you from here......They did invent something called indoor plumbing, its awsome. Your shed is about same as mine, except i was using it as a rest for my archery backstop and was blowing through 2 bales of hay so have a nice grouping of holes like a shotgun blast through my one wall.
lol that was 3 weeks ago, then i went to myrtle beach then i started on this project,hehhehe:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.