Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ya think of this mod? its a little heavy and awkward. really slows the bike down, But it is BLACK and Take my Fury to a new level! LITERALLY!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't it a great mod tho??

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
What ya think of this mod? its a little heavy and awkward. really slows the bike down, But it is BLACK and Take my Fury to a new level! LITERALLY!!
You dog! Where did you get that and how much is it?

Nevermind....I can't afford it. :(

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You dog! Where did you get that and how much is it?

Nevermind....I can't afford it. :(
I can't either

LOL My lil sis has a 81 sportster 1000 iron that she and hubby road away on after thier wedding. Needs rebuilt so she brought it to me, she asked how much in labor so I told her about this lift used for $550.00, (sells for $1000 new) and she bought it!! I GOT PAID this morning!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
I can't either

LOL My lil sis has a 81 sportster 1000 iron that she and hubby road away on after thier wedding. Needs rebuilt so she brought it to me, she asked how much in labor so I told her about this lift used for $550.00, (sells for $1000 new) and she bought it!! I GOT PAID this morning!!
Uhhhhhh, that's not your finished product is it?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny thing is, it wasn't running right. so her hubby started working on it. I just cant figure out why it got in this condition if it just wouldn't run right :confused: lol its been setting for 8 yrs like this

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
here is a 79 my buddy redid

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Funny thing is, it wasn't running right. so her hubby started working on it. I just cant figure out why it got in this condition if it just wouldn't run right :confused: lol its been setting for 8 yrs like this
Those types of repairs/restorations are the most rewarding imo. My most rewarding one was a triumph 650 that my Dad and I got. It came in 6 boxes...all torn down....we chopped it, overbored, etc....loved that bike....

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice!! I wanted to trick it, but she wants put back together like it was the day they rode away. women:confused:, I will post a pic of it back then when I get it

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I can't either

Very nice score on that lift. We should be so lucky to have one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts