Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Same Here!

2000 miles on mine/Same with mine. She needs a little pop on the throttle to open/ spin that clutch plate IMO and then it goes!!!

Its become more of a issue now so Ill take it in soon to get it adjusted and looked at by my Honda guys.

Some might say to adjust your clutch cable, I think its the clunky gearing:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Less than 600 miles .. my bike hangs up in neutral when i stop for red lights was wondering if any one else ,, having same problem.. 30 years riding all makes of bikes. :(
Go to FIRST GEAR then to neutral at a stop light... this is only the 11th time I've announced it... sorry a little irritated, just seems like the dead horse keeps getting up around here...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Go to FIRST GEAR then to neutral at a stop light... this is only the 11th time I've announced it... sorry a little irritated, just seems like the dead horse keeps getting up around here...

what the h#(( is the matter with you people ole dawg is a junior member with one post, if I got a bunch of negative feed back like you all are leaving I would tell you to cram it up your $$ and go ask someone else.:confused::confused:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Less than 600 miles .. my bike hangs up in neutral when i stop for red lights was wondering if any one else ,, having same problem.. 30 years riding all makes of bikes. :(
Mine hung up a few times but not for awhile now.
I would pull the clutch in and out a couple times and that usually worked for me.
Come to think of it I haven't had the problem since I put my forward controls on.
It also seems to be tighter now.
Could be part of the break in process. I really don't have a clue but after thinking about it, it hasen't done it since honda put the controls on.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
what the h#(( is the matter with you people ole dawg is a junior member with one post, if I got a bunch of negative feed back like you all are leaving I would tell you to cram it up your $$ and go ask someone else.:confused::confused:
Agreed,
The guy is looking for help and has one post and of course RSS need to complain while answering. As usual.
You ever think he is not sure how to use the search. Maybe the keywords he put in are not getting him the answerer he is looking for. How is he supposed to know you answered the question 11 times.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
That's a good idea to have a FAQ or Known Issue's section with actual solutions to the problems and not people talking about other things in it, would probably cut down on the same questions being asked and answered over and over. What do you think Richard, Predator? But like I said it needs to be controlled with the answers that are in it for it to be effective.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
2 things.

Newbies will always ask the same questions, it cant be helped. You can post a FQA .. and scream at the top of your lungs, but they will still be asked. I have been part of a Scion forum for over 6 years now, and i still see people ask the same newby ?s that were asked 6 years ago. Just remember, everyone was new at one time.

The neutural ? I have noticed the same thing on mine. I have 250 on Big Blue and some times it is hard to get it back into 1st. I have found that rolling the bike a little helps. Ill have to try releasing the clutch a couple times and see if that works.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Sorry, did not mean to offend anybody, was just stating the obvious and my frustrtations from this emergency trip I'm on showed....

I appologize if I offended the OP and others... again, is somebody going to post up a FAQ or what?.. we can have the mods sticky it later for those that commented on that... how bout some do the walking instead of the talking....???

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Agreed,
The guy is looking for help and has one post and of course RSS need to complain while answering. As usual.
You ever think he is not sure how to use the search. Maybe the keywords he put in are not getting him the answerer he is looking for. How is he supposed to know you answered the question 11 times.
Of course I need to complain...? Why don't you actually follow your own advice and look @ most of my posts and you'lll see how little I actually complain about...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.