Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning on meeting some friends there after work tomorrow... it'll be my first time doing something on the bike other than riding around the neighborhood.

i wonder if i'll see other fury owners there.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
i'm planning on meeting some friends there after work tomorrow... it'll be my first time doing something on the bike other than riding around the neighborhood.

i wonder if i'll see other fury owners there.
Cool and gratz on getting out and about a little bit. Remember to keep your head on a swivel... and most importantly, have fun :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quaker Steak bike night

I've been there about 5 times this year and not a single other Fury yet. Like most bike nights, mostly Harley, few customs, and the rest crotch rockets. Can't make it there tomorrow, working 7p-7a. Hopefully next week.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hope there's some cool custom bikes there.... i can only stare at the same Harleys for so long... and i'm not a fan of crotch rockets...

any biker protocol i should be aware of? other than don't drip wing sauce on somebody's bike? :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quaker steak

Don't spill the beer either! Pretty laid back. Nothing like a bike rally. Drink a beer, check out the bikes, enjoy the scenery (bike night girls or show off your own).

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Killed two birds with one stone.... rode at night for the first time, and in the pouring rain! :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Killed two birds with one stone.... rode at night for the first time, and in the pouring rain! :eek:
Rotfl... yup, that will do it... did you have fun with that slick back tire? lol... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Rotfl... yup, that will do it... did you have fun with that slick back tire? lol... :rolleyes:
i took backroads home, stayed around 30mph until it was pouring so bad i couldn't see a damn thing... pulled over at a gas station, whipped out the phone and watched the radar and waited... after it cleared i managed to find about 10 inches of standing water in a small contruction area. :eek: rolled off the throttle and went through it... my bike is a complete mess!

look at my new pipes!! :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts