Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Representing the Fury amoung Harleys, Big Dogs, Customs, etc... About 150 bikes showed up. Also got my seat back from the upholster... just waiting on my passenger seat now... the woman was not happy about not going... :D

Attachments

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Kannapolis. so its right next door to Concord, but i know Cornelious. Its right down from Mooresville. So where u at now?

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn! when you moved you MOVED! Well if you want some custom paint I use UPS all the time... Can get you rolling in abouit 5-7 days (if you want to pay rush shipping that is...

· Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep... was a less crowded night due to thecolling off here... bout 50 deg when we left at 8:30. Big crowds on warm nights though!

· Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Last time i was in Kannapolis they were taking apart the brick buildings from the past, My wife loved the shopping still have all kinds of stuff from downtown in the house. The Dale sr statue area is a cool place to check out. very nice town.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.