Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals,im new here,finally got my blue fury,4 days ago,put 300 hundred miles on her,and i love it.I notice a lot of you guys post your bike number,where do you guys find that?Is it the last numbers of the vin?Sorry if this is a stupid?First i noticed most of the guys with the se posted their number,than i saw a couple other people did the same with diff. color,also the only complaint i have on the fury,is the seat,after a 150 mile trip this pass sunday i was really lame,gotta change..thanks ride safe

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Hi guys and gals,im new here,finally got my blue fury,4 days ago,put 300 hundred miles on her,and i love it.I notice a lot of you guys post your bike number,where do you guys find that?Is it the last numbers of the vin?Sorry if this is a stupid?First i noticed most of the guys with the se posted their number,than i saw a couple other people did the same with diff. color,also the only complaint i have on the fury,is the seat,after a 150 mile trip this pass sunday i was really lame,gotta change..thanks ride safe
Congrats! Yep, unless you're like a few of these guys on here who have iron asses, you gotta change that seat. The most important change I made on this bike.

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
seat sucked so we sucked back at it and dun a recover with airplaqne foam.rode over 500 in one day a couple times.no num bum.good luck and ride safe

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
seat sucked so we sucked back at it and dun a recover with airplaqne foam.rode over 500 in one day a couple times.no num bum.good luck and ride safe
What density foam did you use, 460brevill?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Congrats on your purchase... yes the seat sucks... and yes it is the last three of your VIN.... Enjoy the bike!! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts