Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! Thinking about going to Biketoberfest in October. Just wondering how many Fury riders and others are going to make an appearance. Never been, but now that I have a Fury, it might be fun. Can anyone give me the pros and cons, since I'm a newbie. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
daytona

Hey, everyone! Thinking about going to Biketoberfest in October. Just wondering how many Fury riders and others are going to make an appearance. Never been, but now that I have a Fury, it might be fun. Can anyone give me the pros and cons, since I'm a newbie. Thanks.
just go you will have a great time ! that is if the weather cooperates

·
Registered
17 Posts
Biketoberfest

Been to Bikeweek and Biketoberfest. I am going this year with my wife, brother in law (who rides a Dyna Super Glide) and a few others. It is a great time. Just beware a few of the bars at night and you will love every minute of it. Good time, good food, and the best people.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drove up to J&P and Daytona Harley last night. They had a lot of good deals going on. Now keep in mind that this is my first time at Biketoberfest. And surprisingly, I didn't see any Fury's. Just a little heads up. It's going to be in the high 70's Saturday and low 70's Sunday. How's that for motivation! Let's represent!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey lady, wish I could go with you. Maybe when I get back from the desert you can go with me and my friends to Bikeweek. We already got three hotel rooms reserved. :cool: Let me know how it is....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey lady, wish I could go with you. Maybe when I get back from the desert you can go with me and my friends to Bikeweek. We already got three hotel rooms reserved. :cool: Let me know how it is....
How long do they have you out there for? You're missing some good weather this weekend. Wish you could enjoy it. Bikeweek might be a little too wild for this lady, but I'll keep it in mind. Stay safe.

·
Registered
152 Posts
How long do they have you out there for? You're missing some good weather this weekend. Wish you could enjoy it. Bikeweek might be a little too wild for this lady, but I'll keep it in mind. Stay safe.
Im here till January. Yep, wish I was there. When I get back it will be during the best time of the year to ride. Wont have to worry bout rain. Be safe and pm me some pics of your bike and how biketoberfest was.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Blue Fury

Look for a blue Fury, I will be there with mine from Orlando on Saturday and Sunday. Cant wait until this weekends weather, was going to go today, Friday, but with the "cold" front coming through the weather is supposed to be bad.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I plan on heading up Saturday morning....anyone want to roll?....Furygirl? PM phone numbers or something and we'll all head out or meet up in Daytona.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rode up today with some friends....I've never seen more bikes in one place before (TENS OF THOUSANDS!). Anyway, the Rat Hole Bike Show was awesome, and I'll post pics soon from it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rode up today with some friends....I've never seen more bikes in one place before (TENS OF THOUSANDS!). Anyway, the Rat Hole Bike Show was awesome, and I'll post pics soon from it.
PICS are in the pics area....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Only saw one other fury

Hi everyone -

I was there for each day, only saw ONE other fury besides mine.

It was parked under a cover at the Hilton Garden Inn by the speedtrack.

I will upload the pics I have.

The biggest letdown was Foghat was a noshow at the broken spoke.

Iron Horse was fantastic - love that bar!

Main street was a MADHOUSE - bikes to the left, bikes to the right, bikes as far as you could see.

There wasn't too many problems, cops were on display, but very easy to deal with.

Truck parking was a rip off - 10.00 to park anywhere, and then they started charging 5.00 to park the bikes.

After daytona, we drove down to the Key West (pics soon) then back to Alabama.

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time, but I think we had a better time at Thunder Beach.

take care
tony

1 - 19 of 19 Posts