Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! Thinking about going to Biketoberfest in October. Just wondering how many Fury riders and others are going to make an appearance. Never been, but now that I have a Fury, it might be fun. Can anyone give me the pros and cons, since I'm a newbie. Thanks.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drove up to J&P and Daytona Harley last night. They had a lot of good deals going on. Now keep in mind that this is my first time at Biketoberfest. And surprisingly, I didn't see any Fury's. Just a little heads up. It's going to be in the high 70's Saturday and low 70's Sunday. How's that for motivation! Let's represent!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey lady, wish I could go with you. Maybe when I get back from the desert you can go with me and my friends to Bikeweek. We already got three hotel rooms reserved. :cool: Let me know how it is....
How long do they have you out there for? You're missing some good weather this weekend. Wish you could enjoy it. Bikeweek might be a little too wild for this lady, but I'll keep it in mind. Stay safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.