Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Are you the winning bid? those do look pretty sharp!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not me. I am still trying to decide what I want to do with the Fury. I hope whoever wins them posts a pic on here.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
No, not me. I am still trying to decide what I want to do with the Fury. I hope whoever wins them posts a pic on here.
Sumo 250 rear with a black chrome wheel!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
ya still liking the "lowering spring"?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
aaaah, we may have spooked the bidder outta the closet?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Black Chrome is a very cool look if done right. I did a pair of mirror stems in powder coat in black Chrome just for shits & giggles and they came out awesome. If that's powder coat which I'm sure it is , its actually a tinted high gloss applied over a Chrome or polished wheel .

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
real nice rims and a damn good price! (ATM)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Those wheels are sweet...they would look good on my bike

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I finally just got home and hopped on my laptop all day i looked at the pics of the wheels and was saying to myself they do not look dark enough almost as if the right amount of color or powder was applied but I was on My droid . I had to see for myself on my laptop before I said anything . Here is a pic of a black chrome mirror stem that I did . Maybe I am not seeing correct but those rims look chrome grey not black ! The stem looks a little bit darker no ??!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
mrbyber, I don’t really want you to have to spend more money, but these things would look hot on your bike. Maybe next winter you need to hook up with Al from www.Bikes2NV.com I’m sure he could do your wheels. I am actually thinking of doing a “Blue Chrome” on mine.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
mrbyber, I don’t really want you to have to spend more money, but these things would look hot on your bike. Maybe next winter you need to hook up with Al from www.Bikes2NV.com I’m sure he could do your wheels. I am actually thinking of doing a “Blue Chrome” on mine.

Al told me no to the black chrome

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

I think the way to do the Blue Chrome Rich is a process called spectra Chrome . Cool look .... these wheels look like powder coat but to me not enough powder was applied . It's a very cool look just not sure about on the matte silver bike ... but its hard to tell the more powder you apply the darker it will be.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

This is funny! I just put my daughter to bed and as we were sitting in the rocking chair I was thinking about the black chrome.
1st, I decided I have to do it! I didn't like the chrome on my color bike. But the black chrome! Absolutely!
This will set my bike apart! Especially since billy is copying me:p
Just messin with ya Billy!:D
But I figured I would ask you who to go to and have this done Richard?
Bikes 2nv is supposed to be one of the best but MFR has posted that they don't do black chrome.
Mfr, did they say why?
I decided I want to black chrome the rims, strut covers, fork tube covers, and risers. I think that would be kick ass! I would want this chrome dark too!
If Bikes2nv can't do it. What other company does anyone suggest?
I might also black chrome the new sigs from RAW? Gotta stare at it for awhile over 10 or 15 beers!:D
Thanks!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts