Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have chrome Cobra Swept pipes and wanted to switch to the black ones but got to thinking. Since the heat shields run the entire length of the pipe couldn't I just buy the black heat shields so I wouldn't have to buy a completely new set of pipes????:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I have chrome Cobra Swept pipes and wanted to switch to the black ones but got to thinking. Since the heat shields run the entire length of the pipe couldn't I just buy the black heat shields so I wouldn't have to buy a completely new set of pipes????:D
get them ceramic coated the company here in town that does mine also does V&H pipes

·
Registered
970 Posts
I emailed Cobra for a quote on them he said he wouldn't give it through email to call and that they were very very expensive. The black ones cost more so you would prolly have to add to get someone to do it. I thikn you would be better off and cheaper to get them coated like MFR said. He is a wise man when it comes to exhaust!!!!!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I did some searching and found a place nearby thats done a bunch of work on bikes so I will give them a call Monday. Thanks for the input everybody! Ride safe!!:D

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
It took me 4 months to get the rear heat shield (black) from cobra, they told me they don't stock the shields and have to custom make them. WTF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts