I know there is a different thread talking about after-market exhausts, but I wish I could get the SE totally blacked out including the exhaust. I know I am the opposite of most bikers, but I want less chrome, not more. I hate polishing.
We're picking up an LE this weekend and hopefully will make some quick progress in the next couple of weeks to make it stand out.
A glimpse of what's in store;
1. Satin black tins with some old school red pinstripes
2. Paint some of the unpainted surfaces like the diff and some of the chrome
3. After market mirrors
4. Remove the reflectors and emblems
5. Possibly paint the large portion of the head light assy
6. Black or wrapped pipes
7. Custom billet air cleaner (CNC program all ready started!)
8. Clear lenses
9. Stainless lines
10. Custom sissy bar (think big)
11. Maybe some black spoked wheels, still iffy on that