Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Excuse my poor photo editing but i only know how to use microsoft paint. After enough beer the pics start to look better i promise! I thought a fellow member on here would want to see these.

I was thinking about painting some parts on my matte fury so these are a few ideas i had. I've been considering painting the tins a satin or semi gloss black as well.

Black tins, SE wheels, painted side covers with black forks and trees;

Black tins, SE wheels, black engine, painted side covers with black forks and trees

Black tins, SE wheels, painted side covers, normal forks and trees

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Thanks for the pm on this, I'm at work right now so the pictures aren't showing up, but once I get a chance I'll check it out on the internet in my room and be able to see the pictures, nothing like some beer and microsoft paint lol.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I like the look of the black trees, hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just putting my two cents, I painted side panels black on my matte, along with adding black samson exhaust, imho its looks pretty good little different, but mild in change just enough to highlight some other areas. Will try to get some pics loaded up to let you guys give your opinion. Trying to get serviced up and readu for Red River Run next weekend! Woo Hoo cant wait!

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Good Job J.A.T.O, I don't know how much painting I'm going to do, I have thought about painting the side covers and the engine and getting the rims powder coated semi-gloss black, the black Fury definitely looks better with black rims, wish that would have been an option from the get go. When I get back I'll decide what I'm going to do, I'm anxious to get some riding in so don't know how much I'm going to do, I was thinking about painting the engine since I'm changing out exhaust, guess I'll figure it out when I get back, thanks.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive seen a black one with black powder coated wheels,it looked really good.I did my panels and head covers,i think it made a big difference,if this helps any.
Did you ever get any pics uploaded? I've been wanting to check out your bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.