Well it's reinstalled and lookin & soundin good.馃槑
Click me Click me too
That smoke really stinks馃ぎ

I think it turned out well.

Premium Member
Nice and rumbling 馃憤

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
Looks super sick, love that gloss black. Did you wrap them yourself? They came out really clean. I wrapped my old pipes and they came out really nice, even sprayed a few coats of the VHT ceramic over them to make them real black. Did your wrap come that color? I feel like all the wrap wasn't true black when I did it, more of a greyish. Absolutely right though, the smell is awful once they're wrapped and you're drying them out/shrinking the wrap:

Also like the converted Sportster intake. It's nice to be able to change it up since there is so much available in the way of intakes in the Hardly world.

Reactions: Gizmo

Registered
I really like the green. Did you shoot it yourself?
It was professionally done prior to me purchasing it. I wish I had those kind of paint skills!

Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
Discussion Starter #7
Looks super sick, love that gloss black. Did you wrap them yourself? They came out really clean. I wrapped my old pipes and they came out really nice, even sprayed a few coats of the VHT ceramic over them to make them real black. Did your wrap come that color? I feel like all the wrap wasn't true black when I did it, more of a greyish. Absolutely right though, the smell is awful once they're wrapped and you're drying them out/shrinking the wrap:

Also like the converted Sportster intake. It's nice to be able to change it up since there is so much available in the way of intakes in the Hardly world.
I wrapped them myself with DEI black titanium wrap. The high temp paint is if you can believe Rustoleum Ultra Black grill paint Semi-Gloss.
I'm really impressed, that looks great!
Thank you WI_Hedgehog.
I really appreciate the compliment(y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts