Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
What do you guys think?

Man that was my idea for my winter project. Everything except for the motor. Side covers head light bell and valve covers is what I will be doing the next rainy couple of days.
Is that photo shopped?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that was my idea for my winter project. Everything except for the motor. Side covers head light bell and valve covers is what I will be doing the next rainy couple of days.
Is that photo shopped?
My winter project too actually. I'm doing the valve covers and head light tonight

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Man I aint no fan of the "blacked out" style, however, that looks pretty freakin' hott and unique. What you've done really is impressive - way to go! I also feel that your bike color is the best one to do the "blacked out" thing so it really worked.
:eek::eek:

Larry

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I aint no fan of the "blacked out" style, however, that looks pretty freakin' hott and unique. What you've done really is impressive - way to go! I also feel that your bike color is the best one to do the "blacked out" thing so it really worked.
:eek::eek:

Larry
it's just a photoshop :p
But my bike will look mostly like this by the next riding season. Rotors will be powdercoated with new pegs also

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
it's just a photoshop :p
But my bike will look mostly like this by the next riding season. Rotors will be powdercoated with new pegs also
Sweet man... gratz on the upward thinking (errr, blacked out, back asswards thinking)... black out those triple tree's and the forks (cept the moving part) and it is all good... almost headed in the direction of my next Fury... ;););) Need everything powder coated though, your photoshop has it glossed... just an observation... Dull the black next time... :D

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet man... gratz on the upward thinking (errr, blacked out, back asswards thinking)... black out those triple tree's and the forks (cept the moving part) and it is all good... almost headed in the direction of my next Fury... ;););) Need everything powder coated though, your photoshop has it glossed... just an observation... Dull the black next time... :D
I didn't get everything in the photoshop that I'm planning on doing this winter. I'd make it flat but it's too much work to get that flat look in photoshop. Everything will be semi-gloss/flat black.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I didn't get everything in the photoshop that I'm planning on doing this winter. I'd make it flat but it's too much work to get that flat look in photoshop. Everything will be semi-gloss/flat black.
Honestly then... cool! Can't wait to see what you have in store then brother! :cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Honestly then... cool! Can't wait to see what you have in store then brother! :cool:
I was buying the paint today to do my valve covers and I was so tempted to buy the paint to do my engine! But I'll be home for a month in December so I'll be doing it then. I hate being impatient

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Just finished this part of my mods last night
Okay, just have to say... you're slightly tall and have a lady... Looks good bro, get yourself some different pegs or forward controls... ;) Lose the reflectors..... seriously, they don't help THAT much...

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
WAS AFRAID TO MESS UP THE FENDER PULLING THE REFLECTORS OFF, ANY SUGGESTIONS. NEW PEGS FRONT AND REAR ARRIVE ON TUESDAY:cool:
Sometimes you just have to dive in... least that is what she said... :cool:

Can't wait to see the new pegs and front end though, interested...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I wanted to spray my parts black myself but I think I will screw it up. Plus I dont have a garage to do it in. I am giving my parts to a body shop and have them spray it. It wont cost more than a hundred buck Im guessing. I cant decide to do it the matte silver or flat black though. I know the final drive and fork lowers will match the rims though.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sprayed the tool cover where the key goes yesterday and it's back on the bike. I'm doing the headlight right now. Speedo and rear hub/dust ring will be next.

Anyone know how to take off the rear hub? I'd hate to have to take the rear wheel off...if so, that'll wait till winter.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts