Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, someone asked what a Blue bike would look like blacked out like the White ones. I have a small example, just the side covers with black Plasti-Dip and it matches the seat color/texture. I will certainly be blacking out more after seeing this:

·
Premium Member
7,584 Posts
I've been saying the right black pieces on a blue bike would look good. I like those side covers. Good job.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
in all honesty, blue = chrome, & nothing less!!!!
I agree, blue and chrome looks the best. For inspiration on what can be done with blue have a look at what GF_Fury is doing. His diamond cut heads set the bar a whole lot higher.

Personally I hate black, blackouts and the undercoat flat look. Choppers demand bling and lots of it. When I was a lad we used to paint things in black to hide our mistakes.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Well I guess its a good thing its my bike lol.
Amen...im gonna buy a blue fury and black out all the chrome just to get under macxpert skin!..lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well, someone asked what a Blue bike would look like blacked out like the White ones. I have a small example, just the side covers with black Plasti-Dip and it matches the seat color/texture. I will certainly be blacking out more after seeing this:

Love it looks great my bike getting black this winter

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I agree, blue and chrome looks the best. For inspiration on what can be done with blue have a look at what GF_Fury is doing. His diamond cut heads set the bar a whole lot higher.

Personally I hate black, blackouts and the undercoat flat look. Choppers demand bling and lots of it. When I was a lad we used to paint things in black to hide our mistakes.
Where is the like button? Completely agree. There is a blue I see around here every once in awhile with black Cobra swepts and throw over leather bags. Makes me throw up in my mouth a little everytime I see it. Hey, but it is all about what makes the owner happy, even if I don't understand it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts