Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the Low and Mean Chin Spoiler back from the painter and on the bike! Because I show the bike, and because I love the mid-evil shield I use to have on the stock airbreather...I had it put UNDERNEATH the chin spoiler! Now at shows I can place a mirror under the chin spoiler and this is what you see!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And more pictures of my new L&M Chin Spoiler and T-Mod!!!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Blue that is really nice. The simple yet elegant things you have done to your bike are why you will have lots of 1st place trophys in your cabinet. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Love it. Your bike was what made me decide to go with those pegs. I just got them in yesterday. Only question I have is on the pegs, the part that mounts the peg to the bike is anodized black. Where your's like that or all chrome?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I have only a one-word response; ELEGANT! BlueDragon, you're an inspiration to us all.

Cheers

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it. Your bike was what made me decide to go with those pegs. I just got them in yesterday. Only question I have is on the pegs, the part that mounts the peg to the bike is anodized black. Where your's like that or all chrome?
Mine came all chrome. Not sure why yours are different.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Very nice :cool:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! So many of the chick bikes I've seen are so "girly." I didn't want a "cute" bike. I wanted feminine...but with ATTITUDE. When I get comments of elegant, clean, ect...makes me proud! It has turned out just right for me, but it is always nice to hear other people like it too. Now if I can just knock Poor Man's Chopper out of first place.....:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
WOW!
You take great pics. I must have taken 100 pics of my bike and just cant seem to get it like you do?? Looks great.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW!
You take great pics. I must have taken 100 pics of my bike and just cant seem to get it like you do?? Looks great.
Thanks! Nothing fancy, just a KodaK Z950 point and shoot. I've just discovered both my bike and my husband's photograph better in low light conditions...shot them in the shade.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Thanks! Nothing fancy, just a KodaK Z950 point and shoot. I've just discovered both my bike and my husband's photograph better in low light conditions...shot them in the shade.
Always always always shoot in low light. Early morning is the best. If you're in direct sunlight, glares will ruin the picture along with harsh shadows

1 - 20 of 30 Posts