Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go redspawn... Unfortunately, the pipes have to go back again. The chromers that Fuggin uses SUCK! This will be round 3 trying to get it right.:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks sweet all exept for the snow on the ground...Bummer
Thanks for the feedback, the pipes have some problems with the chrome again, but I don't wanna post detailed pictures until I give Fuggin a chance to make it right again. I don't want them to think I'm trying to tell people to stay away from them. That's not the case. C'mon airshock!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably the best looking badass :p pipe out there !!! I'm still hoping for the goodass :) Viper-X and I must say, the ½ white wall
rear tire is a nice touch :rolleyes:.

I know you're being a smartass but I can't figure out if you're referring to my dirty rim or the snow...? Sorry, my brain cells must be frozen too:D

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just did a double take on both your pics 'till I realized it was just a reflection on the edge of the rim.

BTW, the color matched side covers work really well and help the Mayhems pop :D !
I though so too! Thanks for the compliments. Now if I could just get Fuggin to send me a set that has the chrome done correctly, I'd be in business!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I sat on a Fury yesterday that had the Mayhems on it. I think the only time it would be an issue is when your stopped. Your probably right about not riding in shorts. Also, I think honda may have the optional painted covers for the new models coming out and they should fit.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Have you ridden it with the new 90 degree air intake on it yet? I was wondering if it was very loud.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you ridden it with the new 90 degree air intake on it yet? I was wondering if it was very loud.
Are you asking me if the pipes are louder with the intake or if the intake itself is loud? The pipes are loud but since they can't be mounted with the stock airbox, I don't know if the 90 degree air filter makes a difference there. As far as the air filter itself is concerned, I have a high frequency hearing loss. I cannot hear high pitched noises like squeaks and squeals and the whistling of an air leak in most cases. I can however, barely hear the air being sucked in through the filter. My friends say they can DEFINITELY hear it and that it sounds mean :D I guess I just needed pipes that were loud enough for me to hear that it was still running at stoplights. LMAO The stockers weren't cuttin it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts