Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a chance for you guy's to come down to San Diego for once and grub either @ my house or CBFury's house for the day. (save my ass cheeks as well from the long ride.... )

DATE June 19, 2010- DIRECTIONS- 3104 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA
Get a Google Map of the Area. CITY / STATE San Diego, California(CA) DESCRIPTION22nd Annual Blue Knights Benefit Ride
Presented by the International Blue Knights Chapter VI
Registration begins at 8am until 10am
Cycle Parts West of San Diego, California
Coffee and Donuts at Registration
Ride Pins for the 1st 250 Registrants
Pre-Registration deadline is June 5th.
Proceeds benefit the COPS - Concerns of Police Survivors.

Blue Knights Benefit Ride June 19, 2010 | San Diego, California Bike Rally

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking my house atm, but I'll talk to Shane and see if he want's to host, since I am also a resident of his house as well... :p

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Since the event is in El Cajon, would that not be closer to your place? How about if we meet at the event or some where just outide of it, do the event, then after the run come up here to the apartment and we can fry up some burgers and enjoy the pool for a little while. How does that sound all?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Since the event is in El Cajon, would that not be closer to your place? How about if we meet at the event or some where just outide of it, do the event, then after the run come up here to the apartment and we can fry up some burgers and enjoy the pool for a little while. How does that sound all?
Read the post... I included everything below knucklehead...

The pool does sound good for afterwards, it's closer to my house I'm thinking as it is just off of the 8 and 805, but I am about 18 miles easts of that point. The guy's might like the pool thing though, but I'll have everything else for them ... :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Read the post... I included everything below knucklehead...

The pool does sound good for afterwards, it's closer to my house I'm thinking as it is just off of the 8 and 805, but I am about 18 miles easts of that point. The guy's might like the pool thing though, but I'll have everything else for them ... :D
your a goober... read my post again douche! :D

Yeah but I am on their way home... no matter what we can figure it out when it gets closer to the date.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your a goober... read my post again douche! :D

Yeah but I am on their way home... no matter what we can figure it out when it gets closer to the date.
That's not what you originally said... but I'll let it slide... call you this weekend scumbag....

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3 week notice... just reminding everybody! Hope to see everybody down here, I will start e-mailing everybody my address and we will have the cookout at my house, unless you guys want to hit up the pool as well, then it will be Shane's crib... Let me know please!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
2 Week notice and bumped for Shane...

So far, we will be meeting up at Shane's house for the Morning Coffee, then head off to the ride. Afterward, we can meet at my house for the food, then maybe hit up the ride to Julian for Apple Pie or something before we split for the day.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Well since i got laid off from work today guessin i might make this one...got me a bike trailer the other day..:D Good thing i got it before today lol...............

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well since i got laid off from work today guessin i might make this one...got me a bike trailer the other day..:D Good thing i got it before today lol...............
Lol, yea... no kidding bro... what luck :cool: Will be glad to have ya come down to S.D. again :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
So here it is... James and I talked and where thinking about how we can get everyone together before going to the event... so all those that are coming wanting to meet up at my place for coffee and then head down to the event... the other thing is that we can meet at a Starbucks near the Blue Knights... Let me know and I will look it up... Lates

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Important information

IMPORTANT:

Pre-Registration deadline is June 5th.

Regular Regulation is day of the event, begins at 8am until 10am.

For more information of the event, e-mail here:

[email protected]

I have some more information of this at my work, I will post it here tomorrow.

If anybody else has any information about this event, post it here please!

IN jus let me know the details............should i go online and register??
It is up to you, I would just do it to make sure you are registered is all.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Update as of 5 June!!!!

So here goes... I have contacted few of the guys and here is the current count...

Yes:
Tony-Fury
RSS
Trip
CB
SeaDawg

Unknown:
Rickey
Fist
Mickey
Sergio

Come on unknowns... If you all come this will be the largest Fury gathering to date that I know of... Hopefully we will meet up with atleast one or two more when we are there.

Also, those that are coming if you need a place to crash I have one futon, couple of couches, and two queen air matresses at my place if need be. The Del Mar Fair will be going on starting on the 11th of June so plan your time wisely for the traffic. Usually on the southbound side it will start getting thick just south of Carlsbad down to Del Mar. If you are coming south, I can meet up with you by 8-815 just off the I5 at Del Mar Hieghts Rd. Take the exit, turn right, then right into the first driveway... There is a Jack in the Box right there. When we pull out of there we can stop at 7-11 so you all can top off on fuel. RSS and I where thinking that we all can meet at a coffee shop near the event. It is located at Polk and 30th called Filter Coffee House San Diego... just a little south of where the event is starting at. For those that are south of the event, if you want to meet up with us northern fury's at the coffee shop, we should be there not much later than 845. The reason we are wanting to meet up is so that we all can roll into the event as one group and park all together. Look forward to seeing you all there!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hey went by to look at where the event is going to be... It is real small on parking so we need to be prepared to have to walk in... also went by the coffee shop... no real parking out in front other than a red curb on 30th and a blue on Polk... so how about meeting in the Vons which is up on street at 30th and Howard... Just a thought for parking and the Vons has a Starbucks inside... :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts