Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Looks like you are confusing an attachment with a link. If the image is on your harddrive, you need to attach it. If on a website, then you need to provide an address and link it.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Nice seat. Plus u got the fastest color. Just remember to not tell the other colors that blue ones go over 100 mph. They get jealous quick.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hear ya captain i jus laid it down going into a curve, I leaned to much and that nipple on footpeg threw me off tuesday of last week i have to get a new rear fender ,tank ,lollipops foot pegs and brake lever hand grip and mirror i am so sad i put so much into my bike now it time to put more customs on it

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Laying down a new bike really sucks! Glad your okay. Did the peg grab and pivot the bike around or did you just lose control after scraping? First time I scraped the pegs it scared me to death, glad nothing was coming in the other lane as I tried to stand it back up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It pivot the bike around and i was leaning right so i just hit the pavement and the bike went into the ditch on the left side. I came from riding sportbikes and dirtbikes u cant go into to corners like u r on the track anymore very costly for me insurance will pay for it but it will make me put more customs on it when it get back from twin county motorsports

1 - 7 of 7 Posts