Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a almost perfect blue swing arm. Has two little paint chips back by the left side axle hole. Perfect for polishing, chroming and or tire widening. $225 and I'll ship it anywhere in continental USA free. PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Check with RSS not sure if he still is looking for one but I have to say I have seen them go cheaper on ebay.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Just trying to get my bike running again. I had a issue with the shock mod on my first ride of the season. Lets just say I need a new swing arm since the original cant be fixed. 2 weeks ago the OP listed his swingarm and didn't return my pm's so I am preying he didn't flip it yet.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
There was one up for bid but I lost due to a sneaky bidder. The winner had a 7 feedback which tells me it was set up. Ebay isn't what it was years ago.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Looks like Poppivee came through for me. Payment was sent and he will ship it Monday. This takes alot of pain from me. Now all I have to do is install it lol.This should be fun.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Looks like Poppivee came through for me. Payment was sent and he will ship it Monday. This takes alot of pain from me. Now all I have to do is install it lol.This should be fun.
First off, what happened to the shock mod? Wasnt the shock mod performed by Mike last year? Something snap? PM me if need be.

Second, switching out the swing arm really is no big deal. Mine is still sitting on the garage floor! Either today or tomorrow im going to start piecing the bike back together until chrome gets here, which should be in a week. If you have a cycle jack the job is almost painless. If not, then youll just need to prop the bike up high enough to let the back end fully extend.

Good luck, and you have my cell if need be.

C

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
First off, what happened to the shock mod? Wasnt the shock mod performed by Mike last year? Something snap? PM me if need be.

Second, switching out the swing arm really is no big deal. Mine is still sitting on the garage floor! Either today or tomorrow im going to start piecing the bike back together until chrome gets here, which should be in a week. If you have a cycle jack the job is almost painless. If not, then youll just need to prop the bike up high enough to let the back end fully extend.

Good luck, and you have my cell if need be.

C
I am going to take your word on this Chris. I am hoping switching out the swingarm will be painless. If I had a garage it would be much easier but since I dont, I will have to make do.
I will be reversing the shock mod since it was what caused this. It could of also been the NYC ever growing pot hole problem. I am hoping the streets will be fixed come late spring. Its rough out there as you could tell.
I did get a new number Chris, I will pm you my new number.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts