Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any got these yet from Kuryakyn? Just wondering what they look like on the big. They are ment to cover the metal section between the battery cover and swing arm right under the seat. Just wondering... Think they would look sharp on some of those chrome covered bikes... LOL :cool:

Kryakyn

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Has any got these yet from Kuryakyn? Just wondering what they look like on the big. They are ment to cover the metal section between the battery cover and swing arm right under the seat. Just wondering... Think they would look sharp on some of those chrome covered bikes... LOL :cool:

Kryakyn
Yes, I ordered it Sunday night actually... should hopefully be here sometime this week. Got it for 119.00$ free shipping. You'll be able to see it in person soon :p

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Did RSS change to the Flame theme???

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Hey, look... it's Tweedledee and Tweedledum...:rolleyes: MFR and SD

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I knew the cam added a few pounds but daymn!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I have some on order through Phat along with the engine chrome kit. I just got an email saying that they are on back oder and will not beable to ship until Jan.21

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I have some on order through Phat along with the engine chrome kit. I just got an email saying that they are on back oder and will not beable to ship until Jan.21
Try competition accessories....

Oh, and I'll take my sparklies and shove them where the sun don't shine on you guys, it is shaped like a boomerang after-all :p

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Did I miss the PM that renamed this site GoldWing Forum?

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
thanks for the heads up! just bought them at competition accessories and used discount code10SVNW for 10% off.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I am admittedly a chrome whore, BUT I just don't want to cover that beautiful BLUE on my bike....you guys with other colors might need 'em though. LOL!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts