Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Looks good Tony! Bah... I'll be there soon enough, but I'll definitely have to hit you up on advice on who to buy from... Oh, send me that LED P/N when you get a chance... going to change out my speedo LED's...

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just mocking your laundry list in you sig...:p

You want fires with that order? Come back a **** Soon...

By the way I picked up (3) 12 VDC Blue LEDs from Kragen Auto Parts (O'Reilly) for $4.50:D

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Just mocking your laundry list in you sig...:p

You want fires with that order? Come back a **** Soon...

By the way I picked up (3) 12 VDC Blue LEDs from Kragen Auto Parts (O'Reilly) for $4.50:D
Oh ye bastard... ya want me to get jealous don't cha (mmmm, burger...)... bah.... Yea, hitting up Kragen later this week after I get paid... bahhhhh (ummm, send the PN when you get time :p)

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
wish we had a In-N-Out Burger - Welcome in Texas!
say you get a chance to check out my paint yet? :cool:
Yea... saw your paint with the ghost flames... looks good! Blue on blue is... errr, hot.... lol, but yes, looks good. I will be adding under layer ghost flames to mine and I was thinking of blue ghost flames, so that is definitely a pic I was looking at.... Anyways, nice job bro... Now time to work on some accessories of your own... yarrrr :p

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yea... saw your paint with the ghost flames... looks good! Blue on blue is... errr, hot.... lol, but yes, looks good. I will be adding under layer ghost flames to mine and I was thinking of blue ghost flames, so that is definitely a pic I was looking at.... Anyways, nice job bro... Now time to work on some accessories of your own... yarrrr :p
yep... but i have to wait till i get my bike paid off, still owe 6k on it... mabey after tax $ hits i will only owe 2k... i got 6 kids to feed, and on top that there hm. school. so they eating me outta house & hm.
got my pipes and power commander, looking into the baron's big air kit, and side mount for plate, after that i am going to just have to chill for a whole min. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts