Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone is interested in a set of chrome brake calipers or not.
I was going through my old Fury parts and found a complete front and rear set of brake calipers for the Fury. (Non-ABS)

Back in the days I used to run Fury parts through a local chrome shop Classic Components and swap them out with fellow Fury riders. (kickstands, brake calipers, front forks)
I forgot I had these, they were returns from a guy that swapped his out for chrome.
It's been a while since I had anything chromed, but if anyone is interested I can get them chromed.
Not certain what the chrome pricing will be at this point. (My guess $90 to $120)
Let me know

Tony

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The brake caliper parts are back from the chromer..:)
trx450rr was the first person to contact me so he's 1st then Dave.
IMG_1401.jpg

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Beautiful !
But they look so tiny compared to ABS calipers. Rear ABS 2 pot caliper is same as non ABS front. Front ABS 3 pot caliper 40 % larger than non ABS. ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not sure if anyone is interested in a set of chrome brake calipers or not.
I was going through my old Fury parts and found a complete front and rear set of brake calipers for the Fury. (Non-ABS)

Back in the days I used to run Fury parts through a local chrome shop Classic Components and swap them out with fellow Fury riders. (kickstands, brake calipers, front forks)
I forgot I had these, they were returns from a guy that swapped his out for chrome.
It's been a while since I had anything chromed, but if anyone is interested I can get them chromed.
Not certain what the chrome pricing will be at this point. (My guess $90 to $120)
Let me know

Tony
I know this is a old post, but I just saw it. Do you still have the chrome calipers? If so I am interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts