Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -

I purchased these LEDs for my bike. it comes with a blue wire but I need to connect it to the Brake so it will also light up. Can anyone point me to where I can find this conjunction box or where to connect this to? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello -

I purchased these LEDs for my bike. it comes with a blue wire but I need to connect it to the Brake so it will also light up. Can anyone point me to where I can find this conjunction box or where to connect this to? thanks

Can you post more info of the light.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These LED strips connect to the battery. black for negative, red for positive and Theres a blue wire for brake.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would not connect them directly to the battery. Wire them up to the rear light harness. Given the wire color you gave, if I remember correctly, I think it would be

Light > bike
Black - green
Red - brown
Blue - green/yellow

There is a also manual you can d/l located at the top of the tech fourm I would recommend as a quick reference. May be a little hard to read on a phone but nice to have for that time when you just got to know now. ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would not connect them directly to the battery. Wire them up to the rear light harness. Given the wire color you gave, if I remember correctly, I think it would be

Light > bike
Black - green
Red - brown
Blue - green/yellow

There is a also manual you can d/l located at the top of the tech fourm I would recommend as a quick reference. May be a little hard to read on a phone but nice to have for that time when you just got to know now.
Thanks for this info. I am still totally confused. I’m more visual as I have never accessed the rear light harness.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Fairly straightforward, remove seat and fender gets you access to the oe harness. Brake has 3 pin plug. Hard to tell from the picture but you may have problems with the control box mounting as there is not much room to work with. How do you plan on mounting the lights to the bike? What does the led section look like.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay I took it off the fender and the seats. I see 2 pin plugs in back of the fuze box on the right side.

I have light strips under my gas tank, under my air intake. under the back and above my back tires.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
After work I will come back and give you a better response. I put LED's on the back of mine, replaced entire stock set up

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Ok, so it is a brake light is all it is correct? Black is the ground then, will connect to the green wire on the bike. Red would probably be for the running lights, which would connect to the brown wire on the bike, and blue is the signal for the brake light which would connect to the green & yellow wire on the bike. It should spell out in the instructions provided which each one is for correct? And you are running no turn signals? Or doing something else for them? What about the plate?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I would love to hook this up but I can’t find any information regarding this system

Did you not get it figured out?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts