Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys -

Had a tornado take out my truck and I have to cut corners to buy a new one. Unfortunately my new bike has to go. I bought this thing April 20, 2010. Still has dealer tag. Has 100 miles on it. Not a scratch and still smells new. Added the cobra pipes and tuner. Have helmet, jacket, and gloves as well. Asking $11,000. Please hit me back at [email protected]. Lives in Oklahoma.

Thanks
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Sorry to hear that... wish I was in a position to help... Will let some guys I know that are from out that way know and see if they are still looking but can not promise anything... Wish you luck on recovering from the Tornado.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's a great price. I was just in the Honda dealership yesterday with my quad for service and they had 1 and only 1 fury (blue) asking a special price of 13373 for it. You have a very very fair price.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
That's a great price. I was just in the Honda dealership yesterday with my quad for service and they had 1 and only 1 fury (blue) asking a special price of 13373 for it. You have a very very fair price.
+1. Dont forget the $800+ worth of mods.

GLWS. Keep your head up.:)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Sorry to hear that you got hit by a tornado, hope things are ok with you and the family. That's a good deal for the bike with the couple of aftermarket parts you got on it so hopefully it doesn't take long to sell it, I wouldn't imagine that you would have a hard time selling it, good luck!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Sorry to here of your misfortune Nick. Hope everything in the future works out for you. That's a hell of a deal on the bike and someone is going to make out very well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS!! Good crowd......

Have some interested buyers but nobody has firmed up a sell.....so bike is still available.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Well I hope one of them gets this good deal, someone in the market for a nice bike < even though it's blue lol> is getting a good deal with a start on aftermarket upgrades, hopefully your not loosing any money on this deal, good luck bro.

·
Registered
835 Posts
So sorry to hear about your troubles. I can't imagine parting with my Fury! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. That beautiful BLUE bike will sell quickly especially at the price.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to sell it. Maybe this could be a deal for Mental?
Sorry Richard, when I am able to, I will be getting a Black. It will end up Black and Blue, or Black and Copper, with lite Gold or Chrome Pin Stripe separating the two. :cool:

Sorry for your misfortune, shit happens, it hurts, it's confusing, but does not last. You still have the most important thing in life, Yourself. You will be back on a Fury soon! Good Luck!

·
Registered
107 Posts
That bike is in Oklahoma. I'm pretty sure that Mental isn't allowed to cross state lines yet due to his condition...... :D.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys - Bike is still available. Someone needs to hop on this. Cobra pipes, tuner, Harley jacket and gloves, and a Shoei helmet all part of this deal. Make an offer!

·
Registered
427 Posts
That sucks man, damn thats a good price!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
do u still have the bike

hey man new here. have been looking for a blue one for a whhile now. do u still hav ethe bike would be interested. in the military and out of town so it may take a bit but the wife is trying dealers and no one has a blue. hit me up and let me know if u still want to sell. thanks later. if you want send me a email. [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts