Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Fury sitting here. Im staring at it HARD. What should be first mod. hmmm Lemme hear all ya thoughts.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Stare at it all you want, but it don't ride by itself. Ride her, Get to know her first, and she will tell you when to pull out your credit card. Might as well keep it out to! :p

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Low&Mean's lowered spring! That would be my vote for first things first if I did it all over again. And, like others, you can see I have a bit of mods to mine (in the list below in my signature).

Oh yeah - get rid of those reflectors!

·
Registered
180 Posts
welcome to the forums. like mental says..ride it and the bike will let you know what you need first. it's really all about how much you want to spend cause some of the mods are kinda richy and more time consumeing then the others.

but what ever you do first ...enjoy the ride and always be safe

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hands down go with exhaust, you will be amazed how much better it will look and sound.

Depending on your size, a new seat would be a good second choice if you dont want to spend the $$$ for exhaust.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Hands down go with exhaust, you will be amazed how much better it will look and sound.

Depending on your size, a new seat would be a good second choice if you dont want to spend the $$$ for exhaust.
From the looks of his first post, he already has Cobra Swept pipes. But, he's still sportin' those factory reflectors :eek:

Lower the bike with L&M rear spring. Handles sooooooooo much better. Lowers your center of gravity.

·
Registered
630 Posts
From his post in the intro area he has exhaust already. I have to agree seat, if you want comfort upfront, but with all i have put on my bike as of so far, the engine chrome kit did the most to "make a huge differance" Wishing I did it sooner as soon as i saw the finished product.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I have exhaust. Im truly happy with Cobra Exhaust already on the bike. The reflectors are off. Relax :D Fishing string and Gooness worked. The dealership still gave me a great deal, but it had a Corbin double seat. He wanted 850 for it so I told em to take it off. I can find one cheaper. Thanks still to all replies.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Yeah I have exhaust. Im truly happy with Cobra Exhaust already on the bike. The reflectors are off. Relax :D Fishing string and Gooness worked. The dealership still gave me a great deal, but it had a Corbin double seat. He wanted 850 for it so I told em to take it off. I can find one cheaper. Thanks still to all replies.
search "t-mod"

·
Registered
835 Posts
I am a big believer that the bike will tell you what it wants. Sounds crazy, (validated cause Mental agreed too) but you will find that something stands out as needed and once you do that mod, another thing will present itself. If we all had that endless money tree it would sure come about sooner! Enjoy the ride. If you do it all at once, you don't get to appreciate every little change.... oh yeah and RIDE IT!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yus, BlueDragon, I really thought of that concept, piece it a lil bit, a little at a time to appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
ride her.
ride her long and hard.

she'll tell you what she wants.

"they" always tell you what they want.
always. <sigh>

·
Registered
287 Posts
First Off... Welcome To The Forum And The Fury... I Think DeadSpider Lives Down Near You, Send Him A PM And See You If And The Other 504 Guys Can Meet Up... Seeing Mods On Somebody Elses Bike In Person Will Give You A Better Idea Of What Your Looking For. Enjoy The Ride Brother:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sup Wick. I know where Leesville is at. Ill send Spider and see about a quick trip b4 the Blizzard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts