Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was reading through one of the threads last night and a cruise control was mentioned. Decided to buy a break away cruise control before the trip up to Chopperfest as my wrist after 150 miles get's kind of aggravated from an old injury.

Those looking for a decent deal on the break away cruise control levers for our bike, ran across this last night, part 5CP02 - BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control BrakeAway

179.95 + free shipping. So, thought that I'd give you guys a heads up as I have one on the way to my house right now...

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
RSS,
Any idea if it will be compatible with the Accutronix controls? Couldn't find anything on their web site.
T

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
RSS,
Any idea if it will be compatible with the Accutronix controls? Couldn't find anything on their web site.
T
It installs on the throttle only (So controls do not matter) go to cruzer customizing and you can see the install on there video link..:D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It installs on the throttle only (So controls do not matter) go to cruzer customizing and you can see the install on there video link..:D
Yes, Tdebeers, I agree with Sea Dawg, the part is on the throttle only, so it will work with the Accutronics, it is basically a manual cruise control with some safety features added into it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have this thing and love it. Very well made, and works beautifully.

I have the ISO grips and i did need to put some soapy water on the grips to help the install. The directions are kind of confusing, but just follow them step by step and it will become a lot clearer after the unit is mounted.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have this thing and love it. Very well made, and works beautifully.

I have the ISO grips and i did need to put some soapy water on the grips to help the install. The directions are kind of confusing, but just follow them step by step and it will become a lot clearer after the unit is mounted.
Just hope that I won't have to modify mine to fit over the Xoprodox grips... guess we'll see....

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
although they are out of my price range i went and looked at the site and read the install instructions, yeah they were confusing, might be more clear if you had the part in front of you and going to install it, would love to get this but like i said it's a little to pricey for me, thanks for passing it along though RSS.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
When your ready for install Clueless mentioned in another thread he has installed several of them..

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
hmmm well thats weird because it says the website is under construction so how the heck do you propose to get a discount on a non existant website?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts