Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Fury Manual says 300 mile break in

Hi all

I read the manual for the fury and it states 300 miles and says avoid rapid accelerations. Basic interp dont beat on it!!!
600 miles is valve/injector adjustment from break in
Dont know about the cyborg chip that everyone says our bikes have but do know the owner of the HONDA shop says that alot of the smart tech is not so!!!

You have to let all mechanical components break in under normal use is my advice I have sold 70,000 dollar sweepers with DUAL motors and I have always told every customer to read the manual from cover to cover. Take it easy on all new motors if you want a long glorious life with it!

Safe riding all.
Picked up my Se in IA have 283 on odometer in 5 days hit rev limiter 1 time
she rides like a dream for a CHOPPER! I have a VMAX for top end speed and this FURY is 50xs cooler!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
HI MATT ADAMS

Hi
Im not from IA I had to drive from Il to Davenport. Hawkeye Honda has sold around 4 so far and they are hidden dealership. You will probably see one or two around. I think the furys pretty radical for the faint of heart.

Safe riding!!!

Latwis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.