Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
the clutch lever on my Fury had a good bit of play in it and it was hard to shift gears, so I turned the cable adjuster about 2 to 3 turns and now she shifts much better. anybody else with this problem?
i've had issues when shifting into 2nd seems to get stuck in neutrual i've adjusted the clutch a few times seems better but will have the dealer take a look at it in a week or so.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi all

I read the manual for the fury and it states 300 miles and says avoid rapid accelerations. Basic interp dont beat on it!!!
600 miles is valve/injector adjustment from break in
Dont know about the cyborg chip that everyone says our bikes have but do know the owner of the HONDA shop says that alot of the smart tech is not so!!!

You have to let all mechanical components break in under normal use is my advice I have sold 70,000 dollar sweepers with DUAL motors and I have always told every customer to read the manual from cover to cover. Take it easy on all new motors if you want a long glorious life with it!

Safe riding all.
Picked up my Se in IA have 283 on odometer in 5 days hit rev limiter 1 time
she rides like a dream for a CHOPPER! I have a VMAX for top end speed and this FURY is 50xs cooler!!!:D:D:D
LATWIS are you from iowa? i got mine from Garvis honda in Des moines. haven't seen any other furys around the des moines area yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.