Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to get together for a ride. Let me know.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give me more information. were time ect ect ect

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that the warm weather is coming up. I Do have a couple bars and grills in Garristson beach which is a marina, a couple of bars in Coney island brand new just open up, real nice places a good food live music. On Thursday night they have free Concerts. Right near Nathan's hot dogs in Coney island. In Manhattan we can’t take a ride to hogs and henfers. A real great biker bar. Just off the west side highway west thirteenth street. I am sure we can meet up at a bar and make a decision which way to ago. . If you want directions it’s only eight blocks off the bell parkway at knapp street. Very easy to get to Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I say lets meet up and ride to Bear Mountain then over to Harriman at this biker bar/grill Rhodes. Fantastic chow and plenty of bikes there. Went there last weekend and will probably be a weekly thing this summer.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like this weekend is a wash rain. but lets keep this in mine. We can to this.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Looks like this weekend is a wash rain. but lets keep this in mine. We can to this.
Its only Wednesday give it until Friday and they will update the weather. They cant predict the time much less the weather so give it a day or two.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts