Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brother in need of Help please

My Blue fury was knocked to the ground on the right side, I am trying to minimize the cost on repair if any of you who modified your bikes and have the extra part, I can Buy of you for reasonable price.
Please let me know ASAP as I don’t want to order and pay full price from the dealer if some of you have them, it will be win win for us.

Thank you all
Here is what I need:

1. Turn signals front and back – right side
2. Air cleaner intake cover
3. Pedal RR Break and Bar(foot) Step
4. Lever Handel bar – right side
5. Muffler Tail cover
6. Muffler Cover
7. Right side mirror

Regards,
Michael

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Sounds like a good reason to start tricking that stock fury out. Two words for you “AFTER MARKET”

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I think I still have my muffler pieces (i'll double check) so if no one has any to give you let me know... just the cost of shipping is all I ask.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the support and fast replies, I sent my address for shipping, and i am willing to pay cost of parts and shipping.

Much appreciated Brothers.

·
Premium Member
6,184 Posts
Thank you all for the support and fast replies, I sent my address for shipping, and i am willing to pay cost of parts and shipping.

Much appreciated Brothers.
No cost , that's what brothers do ;)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
PM sent......... I have most of the parts you need. Obviously no charge.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
how do i attach a picture here?

if i can't i will make it my profile picture...

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
brotherhood

ERICEgg and WOOD are what make this forum so fuckin great...brothers helping brothers....

·
Banned
317 Posts
i have all items you need send me PM with address and i will send to you free of charge. i have my fury old stuff and all the parts i've taken off of new stateline with no miles on them. i will donate all of them, if you can think of anything else just let me know. i have complete stock exhaust.

glad to help
Andy

also anyone else in need of parts let me know/

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
i have all items you need send me PM with address and i will send to you free of charge. i have my fury old stuff and all the parts i've taken off of new stateline with no miles on them. i will donate all of them, if you can think of anything else just let me know. i have complete stock exhaust.

glad to help
Andy

also anyone else in need of parts let me know/
MFR can always use the exhaust !

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Michael, If you don't mind I would like to see you post some photos of your damaged bike. It's really nice that everyone is so willing to step up and help you out by sending all these parts but since you are new here with only a few post I have my own doubts to your posted thread.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Several Brothers raised doubt about my Post, and I don’t blame them, I have taken some pics of the damage and I posted them to public album titled damaged parts.

images linked below, to my drop Box account.

Michael

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 54 Posts