Honda Fury Forums: banner

Brought it home today.

3K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  Adirondack_Furian 
#1 ·
Waited patiently, and rode it home tonight. Wow, this is one fantastic machine:D
I have the blue one and my brother in Toronto, just put a deposit on the flat silver LE, Vin # ends with "008". WTF!!!

Baby brother always stealing my thunder...

Love my bike and appreciate this forum. Proud to be a part of this brotherhood! :cool:

#15 ·
Greetings, from the other side of the Atlantic. Been following this bike since April 2009. Finally, they've officially launch it in the U.K, today 12th Feb 2010. Pick mine up on 1st March when new 2010 plates come out. We've only got the choice of Blue or Black. I've gone for Blue. God, I feel like a junky waiting for his next fix. Can't wait to pick her up.

#17 ·
Oh... gratz man! Introduce yourself with a new thread here...:

Honda Fury General Discussion - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

Will definitely want to hear about it... figure you guys only have the ABS by the limited color selection? Let us know... Look forward to meeting you more, and make sure when you make that thread, give us the idea's you have about your mods... :D Cheers mate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.