Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some people to ride with. if anyone on here would like to enjoy some of the best fall riding you can handle I would like to plan a ride. How sweet would it be if we could have a bunch of FURY's riding thru great country roads with oppertunities for spectacular views and photos?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i'm a bit south of you....jamestown ny but always up for a nice fall ride....i used to work in dunkirk ny (presently retired) Be interesting to see if any others from this area...only seen one on the road in erie pa since i had mine....from talking to dealers in this area they haven't been such a good seller but sure enjoy mine!!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
RIDE

I am really south from you guys but if we could figure something out, that could be kool. Let me know if you wanna meet up in midtown Manhattan. We can rock the Furys down 42nd street. LOL!

Enjoy the fall season!

Larry
New York

·
Registered
66 Posts
buffalo to myrtle ?

I am looking for some people to ride with. if anyone on here would like to enjoy some of the best fall riding you can handle I would like to plan a ride. How sweet would it be if we could have a bunch of FURY's riding thru great country roads with oppertunities for spectacular views and photos? no

1 - 5 of 5 Posts