Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gonna be there? I have to work sat morning, so i cant do the poker run. But ill be cruising the area prob fri early and sat after work. Weather permitting.

Wish i could do the poker run, top prize is 25 k!! thats alot of mods!!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Anyone gonna be there? I have to work sat morning, so i cant do the poker run. But ill be cruising the area prob fri early and sat after work. Weather permitting.

Wish i could do the poker run, top prize is 25 k!! thats alot of mods!!
Me and my HD buddies from Pittsburg, KS may be riding down through there Saturday, but it will probably be more towards the morning. What time do you get off work Saturday?

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
So steveo is that some type of motorcycle club that you're in that requires you to ride with them and someone else makes all the decisions on where you ride?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
So steveo is that some type of motorcycle club that you're in that requires you to ride with them and someone else makes all the decisions on where you ride?
Nah. We all talk about where we'd like to go and the majority rules. I normally don't care where we go. I just want to ride with as many other bikes as we can get. The more bikes, the more fun it is.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I will going to lake eufaula on saturday but I will head down on Friday to check it out. I didn't pay to be in the poker run last year because they want $60 to enter. Screw that when you can ride for free :) if you guys want to hook up text me at 4176229178. Or just look for the ugly ass fury lol

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
oh ok, I just took it that it was some kind of club and someone else was making decisions on where to ride. That seems resonable to the majority wins and I agree that it's fun to ride with others, the few times that I have got the other guys at work to ride there bikes into work and ride around at lunch it was pretty cool, most of the time it has been me by myself riding around or with the wife.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I will going to lake eufaula on saturday but I will head down on Friday to check it out. I didn't pay to be in the poker run last year because they want $60 to enter. Screw that when you can ride for free :) if you guys want to hook up text me at 4176229178. Or just look for the ugly ass fury lol
Ugly Fury....??..... What, did you get another bike? lol

We were gonna' leave around 8:00 A.M. Saturday morning from Pittsburg. If you would want to maybe meet us there, I can ask the "leader" of the gang. He's kinda' leary of new people. A lot of times he doesn't go though and then we can take whoever we want. :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hope to see you guys and a few others in the area i have met. One stopped infront of me and walked back to my bike. Wanted to hear the pipes, said he had a fury and the factory pipes were wearing thin on his ears. Told him about the site, but have not seen him on here yet.

Was thinking about getting her washed in the bikini wash also, but i think i would just drive the girls crazy watching over their shoulders making sure they were using mircofiber, lol.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Hope to see you guys and a few others in the area i have met. One stopped infront of me and walked back to my bike. Wanted to hear the pipes, said he had a fury and the factory pipes were wearing thin on his ears. Told him about the site, but have not seen him on here yet.

Was thinking about getting her washed in the bikini wash also, but i think i would just drive the girls crazy watching over their shoulders making sure they were using mircofiber, lol.
Yeah, plus they might not even cool it down before they started to wash it. I just want to take their picture with my bike. ;)

One of these days, we need to get together some time. Grove is pretty close to Pittsburg as well as Joplin where ogwutang is.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did not see any fury(s) at the show, but I didnt stay long to cook on that parking lot. I did, however, have a co-worker say they spotted a black fury in grove. Was that you steve? Was parked at Drakes diner.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Did not see any fury(s) at the show, but I didnt stay long to cook on that parking lot. I did, however, have a co-worker say they spotted a black fury in grove. Was that you steve? Was parked at Drakes diner.
Hey, that was me, buddy! :) I was there at about 10:30. As it turned out, only one of my HD buddies was able to ride, so we followed about 8 bikes to Buffalo run, (man there were hundreds of bikes there for that poker run!), and we followed the stream of bikes for a little while, but turned off to visit a friend at Grand Lake. Then we went on in to Grove to eat breakfast at Drakes. (Food was not too good in my opinion.) After that, we took off to Miami and we stopped in to visit the Motorcycle Museum. Never been in there before. Not very big, but pretty cool stuff in there. After that we hit the road and went back to Pittsburg at about 80 MPH. :D

Wish I could've seen you. One of these days we gotta' get together. ;)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, that was me, buddy! :) I was there at about 10:30. As it turned out, only one of my HD buddies was able to ride, so we followed about 8 bikes to Buffalo run, (man there were hundreds of bikes there for that poker run!), and we followed the stream of bikes for a little while, but turned off to visit a friend at Grand Lake. Then we went on in to Grove to eat breakfast at Drakes. (Food was not too good in my opinion.) After that, we took off to Miami and we stopped in to visit the Motorcycle Museum. Never been in there before. Not very big, but pretty stuff in there. After that we hit the road and went back to Pittsburg at about 80 MPH. :D

Wish I could've seen you. One of these days we gotta' get together. ;)
I wish i could have met up, was at work till 11 though. Yah drakes, i don't eat there. Best breakfast in grove is actually at a gas station lol.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i went down friday around 2, it was completely dead. maybe 100 bikes and just the vendors setting up. i didnt stay long. so i guess that makes 3 furys down there :) i went thru muskogee on saturday but i was just traveling thru...

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
i went down friday around 2, it was completely dead. maybe 100 bikes and just the vendors setting up. i didnt stay long. so i guess that makes 3 furys down there :) i went thru muskogee on saturday but i was just traveling thru...
You shoulda' been there Saturday morning......hundreds of bikes. Pics do not do it justice. There's part of my Fury in the foreground of the one pic. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.