Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure who this is, I didn't have time to stop in for a drink. But I stopped to snap some pics and see if this guy is maybe a forum member. I noticed flame mirrors and flame grips as well as the bottom spoiler. @ chili's today around 2-3ish maybe.

Representing Burlington Mass. Its Kirks Dream(black fury) and unknown at the moment(blue fury) :rolleyes:

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
The reflectors are still on both of those bikes. It can’t be anyone from this forum! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
lmfao the reflector police is out in full force.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i'm going to be getting custom made reflectors that cover the whole side of the fender, just to irritate the reflector police... :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dun F*cked up my bike enough trying to remove too much sticky icky. I got that same issue as painter, some finish missing from front forks. Scratches on rear fender trying to remove those reflectors, and warped chrome trying to remove honda emblems with heat gun. I'm officially retiring my removing skills. Next move is to replace rear fender. :mad:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Gar, you would not be impressed, the sign is just very basic, just says chilis in a round circle. No giant chili like that. Its pretty boring. My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse, and I drive to NH to an impressive one. Best prime rib around.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I dun F*cked up my bike enough trying to remove too much sticky icky. I got that same issue as painter, some finish missing from front forks. Scratches on rear fender trying to remove those reflectors, and warped chrome trying to remove honda emblems with heat gun. I'm officially retiring my removing skills. Next move is to replace rear fender. :mad:[/quote

LMMFAoFFROTF and can't get up. How much will you be asking for your bike in 6 months, if you keep working on it, I may be able to afford that one! Just don't do the valves, please!:p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I dun F*cked up my bike enough trying to remove too much sticky icky. I got that same issue as painter, some finish missing from front forks. Scratches on rear fender trying to remove those reflectors, and warped chrome trying to remove honda emblems with heat gun. I'm officially retiring my removing skills. Next move is to replace rear fender. :mad:
My fronts pulled right off then i kinda rolled the tape off. the sticky icky on the rear was a pain though, but i used a very big razor knife very carefully

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Not sure who this is, I didn't have time to stop in for a drink. But I stopped to snap some pics and see if this guy is maybe a forum member. I noticed flame mirrors and flame grips as well as the bottom spoiler. @ chili's today around 2-3ish maybe.

Representing Burlington Mass. Its Kirks Dream(black fury) and unknown at the moment(blue fury) :rolleyes:

View attachment 3068

View attachment 3069

View attachment 3070

Lewis7513- Massachusetts
Nick Fury- Massachusetts

either they missed RSS roll call or its one of these 2, Dave complained about his parts addiction so i know it isnt bone stock, with reflectors and OEM exhaust

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
It is not mine guys. Mine is red and in the garage still apart recovering from the Tony chop. I know that Nick has a black one so its not his. I got a buddy with a blue one from that area but his is all decked out. I would have to guess this owner in not a forum member since for whatever reason there seems to be only a few of us on her from MA.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
It is not mine guys. Mine is red and in the garage still apart recovering from the Tony chop. I know that Nick has a black one so its not his. I got a buddy with a blue one from that area but his is all decked out. I would have to guess this owner in not a forum member since for whatever reason there seems to be only a few of us on her from MA.
theres atleast enough furys in mass to see multiple ones, i still havent seen another on the road

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
theres atleast enough furys in mass to see multiple ones, i still havent seen another on the road
It took a while before I saw another one on the road after I bought mine. As time goes by I have seen a few more and have met most of the owners in my area but none of them are forum members. I looking forward to this season because there are more of them on the road now and every one is aware of them and I wont have to spend the afternoon answering questions trying to convince someone its a Honda when I go on a bike run.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
i have seen one other and it pulled up next to mine at the dragons tail in tenn.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts