Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I was on a sales trip to Scottsdale AZ. On Friday, 4/2/10 I was driving through Old Town Scottsdale in my rented 2010 bright yellow Comaro when I spied a Silver (Metallic, not Matte) cruising south on N. Scottsdale Road. I wonder if it could have been anyone on the Forum?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Running into other Fury members...

I had a chance meeting with someone from this forum once. I was pulling into a gas station months back in my truck when someone on a bike beat me to the pump I was going to. Lol turned out to be a Furious George from the forum on his Fury! We chatted for a minute or two and went our ways. I have not seen him post in a while, but this post reminded me of that so thought I would share. Anyone else had similar meetings?

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
ogwutang and I live just 30 miles apart and still have not met yet. :D Surely one of these days we'll get a break from working all the darn time and be able to meet up just once at least. :confused:

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
i havent seen another fury on the road yet.good ole farmville va.ride safe

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
I haven't seen one on the road, but I did see one in a parking lot in a neighboring town. :D

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
This past Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I was on a sales trip to Scottsdale AZ. On Friday, 4/2/10 I was driving through Old Town Scottsdale in my rented 2010 bright yellow Comaro when I spied a Silver (Metallic, not Matte) cruising south on N. Scottsdale Road. I wonder if it could have been anyone on the Forum?
Wasn't me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am occasionally in and around that area of Scottsdale, but since I have a black one it wasn't me you saw. I know there are a few furys in the Phoenix area that the guys don't really hang around these boards very much, or never bothered to sign up on them in the first place, so we may never know who it was you saw!

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
So far I haven't seen any others on the road here this year. I have stopped at a few shops so they could all admire all the work done and ask questions but that's it. Last season I saw someone every now and then on a blue one at the quaker steak bike nights but never got to talk to them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts