Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the passenger seat on the C&C Fastback? My wife keeps complaining about the stock one, but I don't want a big, bulky hunk of foam uglyin up the rear fender. The Fastback looks nice, and the price isn't bad. I've heard good things about the rider's seat, but I'd like to make sure she'll be happy...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I have the Fastback but don't carry a passenger. The rear is a lot better quality than stock but still don't think the passenger would be too comfy. :(

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I got the sports touring seat because it has the largest pillion area I could find and still look decent. It was the right choice as my wife loves the comfort.

I have included a pic of the seat on my bike so you can see how it looks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Mac has the right idea if you want the misses to be comfortable as possible.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I use the corbin king n queen when riding with the wife and the c+c fastback when its just me. 1 screw on & off for both seats. C+C better looking, corbin more comfy for the long runs. Wife loves the corbin.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I bought my fastback before I met my gal but when I ordered it, I had the gel padding put in both the rider and passenger seat. I love it and she doesn't seem to mind it. We've gone on a few hour bike rides and she never complains. We do stop every hour or so to fill up and stretch and whatnot but either she's a good gal and doesn't complain or the seat is ok. Granted, there are other, more comfier seats out there but mine works for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts