Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologise if this has been asked before, everytime I try the search function it finds nothing. Anyway looks like I'm going to be the owner of a Fury here in a few days. Now its time for a seat. I'm going to get a C&C seat because I'm only 5 2 and need the lumbar push forward. I spoke with C&C today and he said he sold a seat to a woman who needed a large push but couldn't remember the details. Is this woman on the forum or anyone remember anything about this? I want to pick her brain about this cause the C&C guy said 3 inches maybe too much of a push for me. Or if anyway has any suggestions please feel free. As always, thanks in advanced.

~Joe

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
The c&c does sit back further then the stock. Maybe an inch is all. So you will gain two inches compared to the stock if you get a 3" lumbar.
You may want to talk to Skapparis. I know he got a 1" lumbar and he loves it. Just not sure how tall he is. Send him a p.m.
Find his name and click on it and a box will pop up asking you if you want to send him a p.m.
If your arms are the problem there are risers available to bring the bars closer to you.
Your best bet would be the Cannella risers. These actually bring the bars back to you and up a little. I think they bring them back at least an inch! At least. And it's a cheap mod! But talk to Skapparis. He is always posting. Easy to find.
Here. I found him in this thread. He is post #77.
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/2826-new-c-c-seat.html
He is 5'8". So you may want 3"
Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts