Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my alligator C&C Fastback seat over the weekend. Tired of my but being sore after only a few miles of riding. Honda really did a bad job in the ergonimics of the stock seat (imho). Will post pictures once it comes in.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went down to C&C over the weekend and Chuck showed me a few pictures of some gator Fastback's he did for other bikes. He showed me this "Tooled Leather" looking gator print that was Nice! Thought I'd play it safe though so I'm getting the black gator on leather (w/out Gel) because the bike is black. I think its gonna look really good.

Woodenhorse, if you go this route, you wont be disappointed!!

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
Went down to C&C over the weekend and Chuck showed me a few pictures of some gator Fastback's he did for other bikes. He showed me this "Tooled Leather" looking gator print that was Nice! Thought I'd play it safe though so I'm getting the black gator on leather (w/out Gel) because the bike is black. I think its gonna look really good.

Woodenhorse, if you go this route, you wont be disappointed!!
Fist, Yeah, I have a black bike and want the black leather gator embossed seat....did he have any suggestions as to what to use to maintain the leather seat? I'm hearing that a downpour may not be the best thing for them. Steveo and others have had nothing but good things to say about C&C seats.....I saving up the money to buy one (just bought a refrigerator, stove and chopper side arm bag).....gotta pace myself.;)

Do you have a contact phone number for Chuck?

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Fist, Yeah, I have a black bike and want the black leather gator embossed seat....did he have any suggestions as to what to use to maintain the leather seat? I'm hearing that a downpour may not be the best thing for them. Steveo and others have had nothing but good things to say about C&C seats.....I saving up the money to buy one (just bought a refrigerator, stove and chopper side arm bag).....gotta pace myself.;)

Do you have a contact phone number for Chuck?
Chuck 866-775-2100[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
You ordered your C&C seat on Monday and it already shipped? Seriously
Yea, they are pretty fast... when I got mine, I drove up to C&C on a saturday and placed my order there... then on wednesday or thursday of the same week, they said the order was ready... that was with Tony_Fury putting in an order too... as well as any other order that they had out at the time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.