Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this C&C black leather squareback dual seat with blue stitching in a tribal design a year ago to replace the OEM seat on my Fury. The seat was $295 new and the forum member I bought it from had only had it a couple of months and decided to go with a different seat. I bought it for $250.

While the seat is FAR more comfortable than the OEM seat, it still wasn't the optimum solution for me. I recently bought the vintage wide Mustang black leather seat with a backrest and find it is PERFECT for me. It may not be the coolest when it comes to looks, but it certainly supports me and is more comfortable for the longer rides I am doing this year.

So, rather than hold on to this seat, I figured I would offer it up for $200 plus shipping to someone on the forum who might be able to use it. Any takers, PM me. If it doesn't sell here, I will offer it on eBay.

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Dude i wish i would have known about this earlier. I just bought a c&c fastback on friday. I would have saved $100 by buying yours. :(

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'm surprised no ones snatched this up yet as it's a great looking seat, good luck.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I sent you a PM!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I totally agree the mustang is far more comfortable for the long rides I have the studded solo . I think they look good as well . Imo

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Alot of people don't like the look of the big passenger pillion,on the seat! If your wife/girlfriend rides alot with you,it's a great option,but otherwise,there are much better looking seats out there! Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts