Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if anyone has compared a stock seat to a C&C seat so I figured I'd put this up. I will say this. Don't be disappointed if you get your C&C seat and its not a tempurpedic bed. The seat is some what hard but the contour of the seat is what is key.

I got my seat today and put a quick 25 miles on it. I did however take the bumpiest roads i could find to test out the gel. There really is no way to explain just how much more comfortable the C&C seat is. You can feel a difference the second you sit on it. Its a complete 180.

Screwing around a few years back I broke my tailbone 2x within 8 months (I'm not one to learn there lesson) I couldn't ride the fury for more than 15 minutes without pain setting in. So after about 35 mins with the C&C I had zero pain.

Here's a couple comparison pics for people on the fence.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Thanks bro... was always curious about the angle and shape of the C & C compared to the stock seat, appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Nice photos for a comparison and I feel your pain with the sore ass. I went on a two hour run Sunday and it is something I just couldn't do before with the stock seat. My back is much better now with the C &C seat and would highly recommend it to anyone have discomfort issues while riding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.