Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a Fury riding club for all interested in Northern IL.
I live 20 minutes outside Chicago and I know there are alot of Fury owners around.

One run could be from Lombard/Lisle area to Lake Shore Drive/ Planetarium and whatever other routes to see stuff. Naperville area to chicago

Could do once a month rides in summer or just once a year!?!

Let me know your thoughts and ideas on the ride!:D:D:D
I will compile list of people interested and all bikes/riders welcome.

Thanks
Ron
[email protected]

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Fury Riders List Chicago Area

Cool Springmaker even if we only get 2 more riders this will be cool!!!

August 7-8-9 2009 We can pick one day/night that works best weather permitting...

Fury Riders List:

1 Latwis, Matte Silver
2 Springmaker
3 Scratch
4 Dude with no name
5 Jeracuda, Matte Silver

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Good to here from you all...

Hi all,

Springmaker, I think its a great idea to get all the riders together! Its gonna take a bit of planing for a location but I would be game..

Also to my rider bud in Jeracuda in Burbank we have same bike so boy do you have good taste. Im heading out for a blast tonight if you like your invited, last minute and all... Was gonna head to lake front if rain holds off.

Will keep this going and updated.

Lats

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Ive out with bad computer. But the Springfeild mile is good. Will start to email guys for local ride if they still want something around here.. I had 2-3 people close enough so you will be hearing from me on how to get in touch with me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.