Honda Fury Forums: banner

221 - 238 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got #012 here in Hollister, CA. It came with the full Corbin Package (headlight fairing, king and queen seat and spoiler). I am planning on putting some picks up soon....don't know if I want to keep the headlight fairing though, if someone wants it make me an offer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have # 437. Bought through ebay in Ohio, but live in Maryland. Build date 4/09. 30 miles on it. Waiting for tags. I think only the first 500 count:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I figured this would be fun for the SE owners to post their bike number as I've seen more and more appearing in some signatures. Bascially it's the last 3 numbers of your VIN which will be between 001 & 500.

Maybe we can start a registry, lol. :rolleyes:

Anyways, me, I'm number 81.
Hey guys, what is the difference between a "regular" Fury and the Special Edition? Does this mean only 500 Matte Silver Fury's were made? Or is there such a thing as a "regular" Matte Silver Fury?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ok, sorry for my previous post. I just read up on everything and I'm up to speed now. I wanted to ask first cause my Matte Silver Fury is #753 - so I wasn't sure if I should say anything and piss someone off! :)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Ok, sorry for my previous post. I just read up on everything and I'm up to speed now. I wanted to ask first cause my Matte Silver Fury is #753 - so I wasn't sure if I should say anything and piss someone off! :)
i just found that old SE, limited run rumors-blah blah blah thread, too. what a laff.
you've got a great bike. enjoy it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Matte Paint vs Gas Problems

OOPS!!! Just bought #437 in mint condition with 28 miles on it for a great price. On my first fill up made the BIG mistake of getting some gas on the finish of the tank. Then made it worse by trying to dry it off.

The Matte paint -- at least on the tank -- does very poorly with any gas spilled on it. Whatever, don't rub it if that happens. Ruins the paint.

Any idea how to fix this mess?? Have the tank repainted?? Paint came right off with the rag. And left the finish rough and discolored. Oh, the humanity!!! Oh, the humanity!!!

Sad Matte owner

·
Registered
470 Posts
1945 or 945 depending on how you look at. bought black in ashville n.c.. south carolina was out, have taken her back to easley, s.c and she behaves better, she got us rained on 4 times on the sixty mile trip home.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
#036 bought right after they were released. Dealer is a Powersports dealer so they managed to pick one up first in the rounds.

221 - 238 of 238 Posts