Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 238 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
From what I was told, only the powerhouse dealers are able to offer the SE bike, and even then, they'll onle have a limited stock avaliable to them to sell. ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
S.E. or L.E

From the number 1 Honda dealer in the US, Brookhaven Honda in Brookhaven, MS, the S.E. bikes are limited to 500. They have a difficult time ordering more of the S. E. models, just not enough to go around. Luckily, I got mine just after they got it in. There was a guy in the dealership looking at it while I put a deposit down over the phone, as a matter of fact, he has been on the forum.

I really don't care if they make 500 or 5000, rumer has it that the matte silver bikes are the fastest.

(Of course I just started that rumer so I don't know how true it is.)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
rumer has it that the matte silver bikes are the fastest.

(Of course I just started that rumer so I don't know how true it is.)
:D HAHA, I think you may be right. It's that light weight paint... the gloss paint weighs more :eek:

·
Registered
212 Posts
To reinforce what Stan has posted, I put a deposit on a bike on the 26th of last month. My dealer said he was aloted a Matte Silver and I will get my delivery date in 2 days(finally). I have been buggin them every couple of days and there was no confirmation until now! There are a couple of dealerships in the area that have them but they are tryin to make lots of dough off those bikes.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I guess the numbers go beyond 500 because mine is #759

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm with you Big Block. Some of the guys I used to ride the track with said I have gone to the dark side. But I am really enjoying just riding at a cruiser pace and takin the ride in! Got off of 04 R1 and I am lovin it!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
First cruiser coming off a GSXR 1000, what a clean bike, needs exhaust!
I did a similar transition with my Ducati 1098S... I'm loving the rides even more that I'm not trying to kill myself at a high rate of speed. :D

21 - 40 of 238 Posts