Honda Fury Forums: banner

41 - 60 of 238 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I guess the numbers go beyond 500 because mine is #759
The last 6 numbers of the VIN are the Sequential Production Number and tell which unit of a particular model built, has nothing to do with color, here is a breakdown of my bike
JH2 (Honda, man in Japan
SC610 (Model VT1300CX)
* (check digit )
A (year 2010)
K (Kumomato factory Japan)
000341 (341 unit made, in 2010) and mine is not matte or blue.
If they were producing a "xxx" of "xxx" unit SE there would be another plaque on it usually on the tank or dash.
Seriously, I'm not trying to start an argument.

It's been confirmed by 2 Honda dealers that Honda is only making 500 Matte Silver SE bikes, as for the other colors, I don't believe there's a limited run.

That's why this thread was opened for MATTE SILVER SE fury owners to post there numbers... :eek:

Thank You!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats on getting the bike. I put my deposit down on May 6 and am still waiting. My dealer also said mid June. I'm in Philly. Anyone else still waiting?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I was told mid July by my dealer last week for my SE, I cant wait

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ditto!

I did a similar transition with my Ducati 1098S... I'm loving the rides even more that I'm not trying to kill myself at a high rate of speed. :D
First ride today without the sportbike buddies and with "cruiser" buddies, what a difference... Riding with-in speed limits etc... Did grind the peg feelers quite a bit, that got my attention! A new technique to riding for sure.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I put a deposit down a month ago for mine. I was told last week, mid-July. I live within 30 miles of two dealerships (30 miles to each). I went to the "other" dealership today and saw that they had a Matte Silver there. I called my dealership and they worked it out between them. Long story, but the end result is....I pick up my Fury Friday...which is also my birthday!:D:D:D
I was told mid July by my dealer last week for my SE, I cant wait

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Well that's one sweet Birthday present! CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know of last Friday/Saturday D&S Cycle in Arlington, Texas had/has one. Also, Al Lamb Honda had/has one. Don't know the numbers, but sounds like some are having trouble finding one. Might be a long ride home though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was stoked and actually very surprised to have purchased the #002 Matte Silver here in Hawaii.

Where is #001? Honda Museum?

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down! Semper Fi!

·
Registered
125 Posts
matte silver

I love the matte silver look! I get looks everywhere I go. My # is 020 I have had mine for about a month my wife bought it for my b-day best one out of 41 of them

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congrats Bro!!!! I wonder what percent of the Matte Silvers are represented on the board?
We have to have a pretty good dent of the 500.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I picked up 250 of 500 on 6/13.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
OK, I had some free time, so I spent about 10 minutes makeing a spread sheet. I will try to add it to the first post. :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Still waiting. I put down my deposit, May 6, the first day any dealer in my area had any of the Furies. I was told that the matt silver would be in the dealership in mid June. Now I'm being told I won't get it until July 15:(

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yeah mjwojo I was told the same date Ive been waiting for ever I cant wait

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
41 - 60 of 238 Posts