Honda Fury Forums: banner

Calling all NC Fury Riders!

4K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  Easy E 
#1 ·
Hey guys from North Carolina was wondering if maybe we could set a date for a ride and meet sometime let me know what u guys think. Throw some cities out there and dates.

#8 ·
What bike night are ya talking about and where im in Greenville NC but im down to go anywhere and we can pick up people on the way to where ever and i have some guys that would ride wid also. Keep em coming i know there is more guys up here. My friends father got killed last month and there is going to be a ride for him in Sept. i think 17th anyone is welcome to join let me know. i know Red Knights chapters will be there.

#17 ·
OK, look at it this way. The town of STAR is the exact center of the state of NC. If you want to make it fair (as far as riding time to get there), pick somewhere around that area. Don't know much happening in STAR, but go for some of the larger towns in that vicinilty and check them out for bike hangouts. Just an idea......

#25 ·
As far as a ride/meet for NC Furys... what about Raleigh? It is the capitol of NC if anyone didn't know... It also somwhat centered in the state. Would not mind a framed pic of all us infront of the capitol building...

Charlotte has alot to offer though... city/country/race stuff/ maybe even drive our bike on the Nascar Speedway. The Easyrider show is in Jan. and the Motorcycle Expo is in Feb. also... I'm looking to have a Fury Nation booth at Easyrider. (send me a PM if your interested in having your bike in it)

The NC coast would be a nice ride too... Some nice riding around Atlantic Beach and Morehead city...

Just my rambling thoughts...

E

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.