Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been calling every day for 2 weeks multiple times a day. It always goes to message and even after leaving one, nobody has returned my calls. Has anyone heard from them lately? WTH???:mad:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
I've been calling every day for 2 weeks multiple times a day. It always goes to message and even after leaving one, nobody has returned my calls. Has anyone heard from them lately? WTH???:mad:
Same on this end. I talked with them about building a pair of one-offs for me and then never herd back...
T

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I believe that was an old post and what they did was reorganize the company by firing and hiring people instead of closing permanently.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Try emailing [email protected] dot com. Once I got a message through to him he called me right back.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully all is well as they are in the midst of set up after their move to the new location at 410 South Perry Lane, Tempe, AZ 85281-2989 :)

They are sharing space inside Drew's Garage. The shop specializes custom rebuild and classic restoration.
Gar, you've saved the day. Again. Thank you. I called and talked to Drew and he's going to contact Kelly for me. Fuggin Fab owes me $1100!!!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
This would be a good time to only post facts, not speculation. Snuffdog, do you have reliable info?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You didn't like their pipes?

I LOVED the pipes. What I didn't like was having to send them back 3 times to be rechromed and recoated internally because of poor quality. They still had them when I sold my fury and told me they'd give a full refund. I'm still waiting :mad:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I read a post a couple of weeks ago that they where closing up... as for the firing and reorganizing I thought that was L&M and that is why it took so long to get the front fender out... oh well... good luck on getting your money back, that sucks.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Might have been, sorry if I posted something not true, didn't mean to do that I know it's hard enough to keep track of what's going on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I emailed Kelly today and got a response in less than half an hour.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Well, this the info i have ....

I put in for the purchase of a set of Viper 2s through Full Moon a couple weeks ago. Le Jon ( owner of Full Moon ) contacted Kelly and was told that the Vipers would be ready to ship the 25th. Le has been calling them all week to find out if and when my pipes are ready and Le tells me thru Emails that no one is answering the phone.

So not only is a past Fury owner out $1100 .. but now im out $800 and cant find out if or when my pipes are even made. NOT COOL.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
UPDATE.

this is the return of my Email to Kelly, minutes after i sent the message below. I will say this ( and i did in my return Email ) at least he is trying to keep in contact and not dodging every request. Even though he is having issues, he is still with in reach.

Your pipes are at finish. Was told they would be ready Friday. I have over 20 sets at finish and I feel your frustration ! I am going there tomorrow to pick them up finished or not. Ill give you an update tomorrow
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: my pipes?

My name is Chris, and i had placed an order through Full Moon a couple weeks ago for a set of Viper 2s for the Fury ... and he was told that they should be shipped some time this week. Le tells me that he has been trying to get ahold of someone there to find out if or where the pipes are.

Would you care to shed some light as to the where abouts of the Vipers that would fill my order before i call my credit card and file a report for a charge that i never recieved the goods for?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Simons

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
FYI ... i never heard from Kelly on Friday. I did send another Email to him at the same address Sat morning looking to find out what the word was on my pipes. Here it is Monday night and havent heard a peep. I know it was a holiday weekend, but what i dont understand is ... if you tell a vendor that the pipes will be ready on the 25th ... and they arent. Then you tell the customer directly that you will get in touch with them on Friday the 28th and you dont ... im starting to get a little edgy. I guess ill have to give it a couple more days and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Richard Gar put the facts for my statement. I was joking on the bankrupt due to the refund Ryu was owed. I could care less about Fuggin personally, I don't have any of their products and IF they went out it would suck because I did want a set of Vipers

1 - 20 of 96 Posts