Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see the rear support cuts to lower but what shock mad did he do someone please clue me in please......

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did but he hasnt responded yet and im anxious to find out how... starting on my rear fender to wing arm mount friday and would like to lower it first so nothing changes when i mount the new fender on

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats my biggest prob ... my ocd kicks in and when i want something i search and search till i find it..... did u get my thank you. for helpin me out on the bobber?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and thank u for riding those long highways and putting family aside so u can do your job.... putting up with crazy drivers .....upset wife... and sleepless nights to make sure we all have what we need when we go to buy it....keep your grill to the wind and the cops off your ass

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Its an ancient chinese secret......... change the mounting point of the oem shock, gemoetry pythagoteans theorum and not going too excesive since you are putting more of a sheer stress on the shock......http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fur...heels/1384-drop-rear-1-5-yourself-free-5.html can possibly give you clues but the threads i think got pulled
Hey SickandTwizted, LOL ya I was asleeping. Then started looking for the thread about it when I woke, Thanks (Imwright1985) for locating it for him and posting it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts