Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just added a Cannella tranny cover to the Fury. that makes 3 really nice additions to my baby: the Riser, SS Brake Lines, and the Transmission cover.
The brake lines come as completely fitted with banjos and fittings.
All of these add-on are user-installable.

FuryTranCover.jpg SSBrakeLine.jpg SSBrakeLineBanjo.jpg Riser.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I would suggest going ahead and replacing the throttle and clutch cables now so it all matches. Lookin good!

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Tony, does that wind guard make any noticeable difference?
Sure is does Richard, it deflects the bug's up to my face instead of my chest..

In all honesty it does some good, not much.. Kind of looks funny now that the riser is on.. The speedo is now higher than the boulevard screen..

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree. Need to update the rest of the cables. First, though, is a C&C seat. Has anyone got one of those yet? I like that Lumbar push of 1-2-3 inches. Plus, the 3 day return policy--beats the heck out of other companies.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I agree. Need to update the rest of the cables. First, though, is a C&C seat. Has anyone got one of those yet? I like that Lumbar push of 1-2-3 inches. Plus, the 3 day return policy--beats the heck out of other companies.
Got mine last week,put it on Friday and the wife and i went out for a ride.Alot more comfortable,no more sore a$$,you will like the C&C seat,they make a really good prodect.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ordered my C&C last night. can't wait to trash that OEM seat. maybe hold a beach blast and burn the dang thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts