Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the OEM metric bolt will work with the Cannella kickstand or do I need to get a standard one, if its standard does anyone know the length I need. If i have to go to the hardware store might as well get the right length before starting the install.
Thx for all replies.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Anyone know if the OEM metric bolt will work with the Cannella kickstand or do I need to get a standard one, if its standard does anyone know the length I need. If i have to go to the hardware store might as well get the right length before starting the install.
Thx for all replies.
Fishman:
PM RSS, he has that kickstand.
T

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
You are not going to find a bolt for that at a hardware store, needs a shoulder bolt AND is drilled and tapped on the back (head) for the switch mount.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Is there anything like a 2" extended one or spacer of some sort . Mines to short LOL . If not will make one . Im sorry of topic . I say drill it and use American Chrome , LOL again .

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Use the supplied hardware and you will be fine...

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yes, use the stock bolt. Chris Cannella must have removed the different versions of the stand half-a-dozen times during the fittings. It uses the OEM bolt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts